Wallkit, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with an address at 358 Washington Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11238 USA (“Wallkit”, “our” or “we”) built the reader.id app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Wallkit at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
1. You May Decline to Provide Information. You may decline to submit personal information and/or disable webpage cookies.
2. Effect of Declining to Provide Information. If you decline to submit personal information or any portion thereof, you may experience materially reduced services quality.
3. You May Request Deletion of Personal Information. You may request that reader.id delete your own personal information. However, you acknowledge and agree that doing so shall relieve and release reader.id from any liability, obligation, claim, or other damages related to or arising from said personal information.
If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. No Sensitive Information. You acknowledge and agree that the information you are providing to reader.id is not sensitive in nature (i.e., is not personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, etc.)
5. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. If you are a California resident, you shall also have the right to know the specific pieces of personal information that reader.id has about you; and to have reader.id delete said pieces of personal information at your request. If you are a California resident, you may prevent the transfer of personal information to any third-party for consideration by sending an email to email@example.com. Requests to know, requests to delete, and follow-up correspondence to requests to opt out may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: EU RESIDENTS. If you are a resident of the EU, you shall have the right to know the specific pieces of personal information that reader.id has about you; and to have reader.id correct, update, and/or delete said pieces of personal information at your request. Requests to know, correct, update, and/or delete, may be sent to email@example.com
This policy is effective as of 2023-04-13